Conferences & Events
This site provides information from a selection of the conferences and workshops held, hosted or organised by members of Computer Science at the University of Birmingham.
- No current upcoming conferences.
- AISB/IACAP World Congress 2012 - 2–6 July 2012
- AISB/IACAP World Congress 2012 - Alan Turing 2012
- BCS Women Lovelace Colloquium - 14 April, 2011
- BCS Women Lovelace Colloquium
- BCTCS 2011 - 18–21 April, 2011
- British Colloquium in Theoretical Computer Science
- ACA 2010 - 24–27 June, 2010
- Special Session on Computer Algebra in Knowedge Based Application
- TRSH 2009 - 19–20 October, 2009
- 3rd Workshop on Theory of Randomized Search Heuristics
- NIATC2009 - 7–9 January, 2009
- New Interactions between Analysis, Topology, and Computation
- ICICS2008 - 20–22 October, 2008
- 10th International Conference on Information and Communications Security
- AISC 2008 - July 2008
- 9th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Symbolic Computation
- CRN Informatics workshop on Complexity and Critical Infrastructures: focus on the environment - June 2008
- The role of information systems in critical infrastructures is a major theme in interdisciplinary research and has recently been the subject of several high profile calls for proposals. The reliability of such infrastructures requires understanding of the complex interacting subsystems on which they depend. The CCI-ENV workshop will focus on complex systems in the environment.
- Midlands Graduate School - April 2008
- Midlands Graduate School in the Foundations of Computing Science
- IDEAL'07 - December 2007
- 8th International Conference on Intelligent Data Engineering and Automated Learning
- CPHC'07 - April 2007
- The Council of Professors and Heads of Computing Annual Conference.
- FOCI'07 - April 2007
- First IEEE Symposium on Foundations of Computational Intelligence.
- MFPS21 - May 2005
- Mathematical Foundation of Programming Semantics.
- PPSN'04 - September 2004
- The 8th International Conference on Parallel Problem Solving From Nature.
- MIUA'01 - July 2001
- Medical Image Understanding and Analysis 2001 Conference.