British Logic Colloquium 2010
The Annual Meeting British Logic Colloquium 2010 will be held at the School of Computer Science, University Birmingham from Thursday, 2 to Saturday, 4 September 2010.
The meeting is supported by the London Mathematical Society and the British Logic Colloquium.
RegistrationRegistration is now closed.
AccommodationPlease enquire directly with the ETAP Hotel in Birmingham.
Confirmed Invited Speakers
- Mirna Dzamonja, University of East Anglia. A new kind of forcing axiom.
- Jeffrey Ketland, University of Edinburgh. Primitive Identity and the Relativity of Discernibility.
- Alexander Kurz, University of Leicester. Coalgebraic Logic: Stone Duality and Presentation of Functors
- Luke Ong, University of Oxford
- Ulrike Sattler, University of Manchester. Logics and Ontology Engineering
- Anton Setzer, University of Swansea. Extensions of inductive definition: indexed inductive, inductive-recursive and inductive-inductive definitions
- Colin Stirling, University of Edinburgh. An introduction to deciding higher order matching
- Philip Welch, University of Bristol. Games and Structures on aleph_2
- Alex Wilkie, University of Manchester. Some model theory for expansions of the complex field by holomorphic functions